Student Life Centre is the one-stop centre for the strengthening of our students’ skill to help them perform in their extra-curricular activities. Under Student Life Centre is our Student Affairs, and Student Representative Council.
Student Affairs strives to engage Vision College’s community through services and programs that makes learning fulfilling. Our strategic plans are designed to focus our efforts on providing students with a college experience where every student is supported by and connected to the campus, as well as developing our Student Affairs staff’s capabilities.
Foster involvement, growth, and development in safe, healthy, and inclusive learning environments.
- Cultivate learning and development
- Enhance infrastructure to provide excellent learning and service
- Encourage healthy, ethical, and responsiblebehaviour
- Provide guidance & support for students
OUR CORE VALUES
- Proactive and innovative
- Collaboration and communication
STRATEGIC GOALS & PRIORITY
CAREER AND STUDENT EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- Empower students to develop the skills necessary for reaching their career goals.
- Part timejob
- Internship placement
- Career decision-making
- Job skill development
- Job attainment
STUDENT’S PLACE LEARNING CENTER
- Create a safe and nurturing environment that respects the individual
- Promote developmental growth of students
- Support a culturally diverse community of learners.
- High quality and safe place for education
- Culturally diverse learning experiences
- Foster a residential experience that engages individual as students, community members, and learners through academic support, civic responsibility, and personal development.
- Residential experience
- Student academic support
- Community and civic responsibility
- Personal development
- Support students’ academic goals by providing comprehensive, competent, and responsive learning environment.
- Part timejob
- Insurance policy
- Engage on and off campus activities, empower students, and develop leaders.
- Meaningful engagement
- Student leadership development
- Educate all stakeholder on the process and importance of counselling
- Encourage appropriate procedure of counselling
- Maintain quality counselling in organization