CAREER AND STUDENT EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Empower students to develop the skills necessary for reaching their career goals.
1. Part time job
2. Internship placement
3. Career decision-making
4. Job skill development
5. Job attainment
STUDENT’S PLACE LEARNING CENTER
1. Create a safe and nurturing environment that respects the individual
2. Promote developmental growth of students
3. Support a culturally diverse community of learners.
1.High quality and safe place for education
2.Culturally diverse learning experiences
- 1. Foster a residential experience that engages individual as students, community members, and learners through academic support, civic responsibility, and personal development.
- 1. Residential experience
- 2.Student academic support
- 3. Community and civic responsibility
- 4. Personal development
1. Support students’ academic goals by providing comprehensive, competent, and responsive learning environment.
1.Part time job
1. Engage on and off campus activities, empower students, and develop leaders.
1. Meaningful engagement
2. Student leadership development
1. Educate all stakeholder on the process and importance of counselling
1. Encourage appropriate procedure of counselling
2. Maintain quality counselling in organization