Dato’ Lee Wee Loong
Roshalina Rahim ( Bsc Health Science )
– She has a Bachelor in Health Science ( Medical Radiation), Universiti Sains Malaysia, USM
– She has previously working as a Student Clinical Training in Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiotherapy and Oncology Department, Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia (HUSM), Kelantan
– She has experience of being a Clinic Assistant Metro Medic Clinic, Shah Alam
– She has more than 7 years experience becoming a lecturer for Medical Imaging at Vision College
Chang Yee Chieng ( Pg DMU (Asia) )
– Graduated from Tun Tan Cheng Lock School of Nursing, Assunta Hospital in 1996 as a registered nurse and served Assunta hospital for more than 10 years.
– She has completed the Pg DMU (Asia) and is currently a tutor for the Pg DMU (Asia) students at Vision College.
Lai Chiang Wei ( Pg DMU (Asia) )
– He has a Postgraduate Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography (Asia), Pg.DMU (Asia), Vision College.
– He has the experience working as a Sonographer and Applicant Specialist before joining Vision College as a Programme Coordinator cum Clinical Sonographer at Vision College for 6 years.
Tang Yoke Yap ( Bsc Nursing )
– She has her basic nurse training (SRN) and Midwifery training in West Middlesex University Hospital in United Kingdom.
– She then went on to do her Critical Care Nursing in Melbourne, Australia.
– She obtained her Bachelor of Nursing degree in 1999 and Post Graduate teaching Certificate in 2011 from the University of South Australia.
– Her specialization and special interest is in Cardiology.
– She has work as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Coronary Care Unit for 5 years in Repatriation Hospital, Victoria, Australia.
– Ms. Tang has vast exposure of clinical nursing and has acquired various other skills in Cardiac Catherization Lab, Accidents & Emergency Dept., and Special Diagnostic Department, both internationally and locally.
Elly Nadia Che Afzar ( Bsc Medical Imaging )
– She completed her Bachelor Degree in Medical Imaging (Hons) from University Technology of Mara (UiTM).
– Prior to that, she holds a Diploma in Medical Imaging from the same university. She started her career as a Radiographer at Pantai Ampang Hospital and then moved to the MAS Medical Centre where she was in-charge for their X-ray department.
– She then worked at Forrest Medical Center where she acquired skills in Mammogram examinations and open MRI experiences. She is currently working as a lecturer at Vision College, Kelana Jaya.
Irmanisha Binti Ibrahim ( Msc Biotechnology Engineering, Bsc Engineering )
– She has a Master of Science (Biotechnology Engineering), International Islamic Unversity Malaysia (IIUM)
– She has a Bachelor of Engineering (Biochemical-Biotechnology) (Hons), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
– She was previously working as a Lab Demonstrator for Animal Cell Culture and Research Assistant at IIUM.
– She was also a Research Assistant at Malaysian-Japan International Institute of Technology (MJIIT), Universiti Technologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
Afiqah Najihah Kamali ( Bsc Physiotherapy )
– She has a Bachelor(Hons.) and Diploma in Physiotherapy, UiTM Puncak Alam
– She has experienced working as lecturer for more than a year and is currently working as a lecturer of Diploma in Physiotherapy at Vision College.
Lim Yi Huan ( Msc Clinical Ophthalmology and Vision Research (Diabetes), Bsc Optometry )
– She has a Master Degree in Msc Clinical Ophthalmology and Vision Research (Diabetes), Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
– She has a Degree in Bsc Optometry.
– She was previously working as an optometrist in The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital, Malaysia.
Tee Ru Fang ( Bsc Optometry )
– She has a Bachelor of Science in Optometry 4+0 in collaraboration with Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India
– She was previously working as an optometrist in several organization including KPJ & Mega Optical and is currently working as Lecturer cum Optometrist at Vision College.
Nur Hannah binti Abdul Hamid ( Bsc Applied Science, Msc Radiation and Nuclear Safety )
– She has a Master of Science Radiation and Nuclear Safety, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), 2014-2015
– She has a Bachelor Degree in Applied Science (Hons.) (Medical Physics), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), 2010-2013
– She has previously taught General Science Subject for public High School and is currently working as a Program Coordinator for Diploma in Health Science, Foundation in Science and Certificate in Science at Vision College.
Jebid Arif Bin Sengorou ( Msc Business Administration )
– He has a Master of Business Administration (International Business) University of East London, UK
– He has a Diploma in Cooperative Management Maktab Koperasi Malaysia
– He has a Diploma in Security Management Saito College, Malaysia
– He was previously working as a lecturer cum program coordinator at Saito College for 5 years
– He has experience working as an Assistant Security Manager at Standard Chartered Bank, Malaysia and Senior Security Executive at Safeguards G4S Sdn.Bhd.
Muhammad Izwan bin Ikhsan ( Bsc Legal Studies and Laws, Msc Law )
– He has a Master of Law as LL.M (research mode)
– He has a Bachelor of Legal Studies BLS and Bachelor of Laws LL.B
– He was previously working as a Graduate Research Assistant at Research Management Centre, UiTM, Shah Alam
Juliana Mohn Misnan ( Bsc Computer Science, Msc Science in Information Technology )
– She has a Master of Science in Information Technology
– She has a Bachelor of Computer Science (System and Information Management), University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
– She has previously working as a Programme Manager at Kolej PTPL, Shah Alam
– She has experience of being a tutot at MSU College, Shah Alam